Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Dave Gets Diesel.

This is part of a New Years Resolution to become more accountable for my fitness gains over the next year. Instead of just a generic wanting to run faster or squat more, I've made a list of skills and goals I want to accomplish in 2009. I also challenge YOU to give some of these a try.

This blog also serves a dual purpose. Several of my friends like to follow and/or emulate my workouts. Instead of constantly bugging me, this should make their lives (and mine) a bit easier. God Bless America and instant gratification!

So, what are you going to see here?

Everything will be fitness related. Sorry to all my stalkers who want to know everything about my personal life, but that's just not going to happen here.

I'll post my workouts and my results.
I'll keep my New Years Resolutions list updated.
I'll also occasionally post fitness-related articles, studies, tips, tricks, and information I find interesting and/or amusing.

Happy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment