Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dead Jump Sit

Workout 15 December 2010:

Three rounds for time of:
15 Deadlifts, 185lbs
30 Box jumps, 24 inch box
21 Sit-ups

Then Tabata Burpees

Results: 9'47, burpees 5
Previous best: none/none

Today's workout was at CrossFit Confluence. This was a killer triplet. Individually, none of the elements was particularly difficult, but the combination quickly became taxing, especially the box jumps immediately following high-rep deadlifts. However, I was able to keep moving with short rests primarily during the box jumps. I managed to impress myself with a sub 10-minute time.

Afterwards, Tabata burpees. I stuck with five across all sets. Next time, I might try to go for six.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. I was already planning on a rest day tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back in action on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment