Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nasty Girls

Workout 30 October 2010:

"Nasty Girls"
Three rounds for time of:
50 Squats
7 Muscle-ups
115lb Hang power cleans, 10 reps

Results: 14'47
Previous best: 24'02 (17 Sep 08)

I got to pick my own workout today at CrossFit Confluence and since I couldn't make it to the gym this past Monday for Nasty Girls, I decided to make it up today. I started out at a fast pace (though I knew I couldn't keep it up), completing the first round in three minutes with no breaks in the squats or cleans, and dividing the MUs into two sets of four and three. For all remaining rounds, I broke up each exercise into two or three sets, except for the last set of cleans which I was able to do straight. Overall I'm thrilled at my nearly 10 minute PR!

3 comments:

  1. Stole the Dirty Thirty from your blog. PS, we had the exact same time, except I used 45lbs for the SDLHP and Ground to Overheads. Neat, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good job on your PR! That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm especially proud of that PR. Next step, as Rx'd. That Dirty Thirty workout is brutal, nice work on it!

    ReplyDelete