Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hopper

Workout 7 October 2010:

Time for 21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand Push-ups
Sumo Deadlift High-pulls
Toes to bar

Results: 10'34 (shortened HSPU ROM)

Previous best: none

Today's workout was at CrossFit Confluence. To improve the speed of this workout, I shortened my HSPU range of motion by touching the top of my head to an Abmat. Usually, I do full ROM HSPU which is a forehead touch to the ground. I'm still working on improving my shoulder strength and should be able to easily do full ROM and not lose significant time from fatigue. Today was the first time doing toes to bar. It took a little while to develop a rhythm, so I lost some time in the beginning. I also need to strengthen my core more so I can do them using less momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment