Monday, August 2, 2010

Burpees

Workout 2 August 2010:

For time:
100 Burpees

Results: 11'51
Previous best: 13'50, 125 burpees (20 Jan 08)

I am still sore from Saturday's workout and got home from work later than usual, so I wanted to do a relatively quick workout that wasn't going to be excessively demanding. My goal was to finish in under 10 minutes, but I fatigued more quickly than I was expecting. Regardless, it was a good workout, and even towards the end, I was able to do sets of 6-7 reps. Overall, the time was just a bit slower than my previous best (average 7.1 vs 6.6 seconds per burpee), so I should be able to beat it soon.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Burpees. Don't tell anyone.

    And I think I may have accidentally deleted your comment from my post from a couple weeks ago when I locked my keys in my car. Sorry:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I won't tell anyone, but If you're trying to keep it a secret, you might check your blog title. ;)

    ReplyDelete