Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Clean Pull Jump

Workout 25 August 2010:

Rounds in 10 minutes of:
95lb Clean, 6 reps
6 Pull-ups
24 Double-unders

Results: 4 rounds (strict pull-ups)
Previous best: none

My goal for today's workout was to complete 4 rounds which I was able to complete in just a few seconds over 10 minutes. The pull-ups were the skill that slowed me down the most. I lost a bit of strength when I last did Angie and am still working to recover it. The non-scaled version of this workout called for 12 pull-ups per round. In order to keep momentum, I scaled it to 6. The double-unders went very well and I was able to complete three of the four rounds with an unbroken set of 24 double-unders. Next time, I will increase the clean weight (goal is 120lbs) and number of pull-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment