Friday, April 10, 2009

Pull-Dip-Sit

Workout 10 April 2009:

Rounds in 30 minutes of:
Five ring pull-ups
Five ring dips
15 sit-ups

Results: 16 rounds
Previous best: none

My back is essentially back to normal, so today marks the return of one of my "typical" workouts. I did scale the intensity just a bit, especially with all the sit-ups to make sure I didn't reinjure my back. With a perfectly healthy back, I probably could have done 20 rounds. I did the sit-ups on my Abmat. As I've mentioned before, although it makes sit-ups more comfortable, they also become harder to do because of the increased range of motion.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
"Testosterone levels peak in our mid-twenties, hold relatively steady for another decade, and then begin to fall like women’s clothes at the kinds of parties we don’t get invited to anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment