Friday, May 8, 2009

Hopper

Workout 8 May 2009:

Complete in any order:
Three sets of 10 strict pull-ups
Hang Power Clean, three sets of five, 95lbs
Hang Power Snatch, five sets of five, 65lbs
Row 500 meters

This workout didn't have any particular time time or weight goals. I've travelling this weekend so I'm using the hotel gym. I went in today to scope out what equipment is available and then just do a light workout without any time or weight goals. I did the Olympic lifts to see how well my back would tolerate explosive movements and everything went well.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
On why guys shouldn't drink soy milk:
"Why, eating such material, with its high levels of isoflavones, touted by gynecologists as tantamount to Estrogen Replacement Therapy (ERT), will make you grow boobs, and this will screw up the clean lines of this fine young man's Under Armor. I recommend against it."

No comments:

Post a Comment