Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Muay Thai

Workout 18 March 2009:

Muay Thai training and conditioning, 60 minutes

Another tough session today, especially since we worked some extended leg combos. My back is no longer bothering me to any significant degree, though the recovery/relative inactivity has cost me a bit of hip flexibility on the left. The right hip flexibility is about the best it's been in years, which isn't saying much, but I was kicking at a reasonable height today without too much pain.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
A guy gives a very detailed description of bowel trouble while squatting and asks if Rip or his trainees have had similar problems.

Rip's response: "Jesus, Andrew, I could have gone a long time without having to hear about this. The obvious fix is to take a newspaper into the bathroom and not to come out until the whole thing is read. Just before you train. Works for me every time."

No comments:

Post a Comment