Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Muay Thai

Workout 4 March 2009:

Muay Thai sparring and training, 60 minutes

Awesome workout tonight. Almost met Uncle Pukie a couple of times.

In other news, I'm the proud new owner of a competition-grade Olympic barbell along with 140lbs of bumper plates. With this new equipment, I can do heavy squats without worrying about breaking my weights, barbell, or floor if I need to bail. In addition, I can go very heavy on overhead lifts since I can now drop the weights from above my head, again without worrying about damage.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
On the ethics of meat eating:
"Okay, have you ever been around chickens? They are stupid, uncooperative, inconvenient, ill-tempered creatures. They get what they deserve. Fuck chickens."

No comments:

Post a Comment