Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Triplet

Workout 2 November 2010:

Rounds in 15 minutes of:
3 Weighted pull-ups, 25lbs
6 Chest-slap push-ups
9 Box jumps

Results: 11 rounds
Previous best: none

Today's workout was at CrossFit Confluence. I really didn't know how many rounds to expect for this workout since I haven't done weighted pull-ups in awhile and I've never really done any significant number of chest-slap push-ups. The 25lb weight was a good choice, challenging, but not heavy enough where I had to break up any sets. I alternated grip each set to help ease fatigue. The chest-slap push-ups and box jumps went well and never slowed me down.

Afterwards, we did Tabata L-sits. I did mine on the rings and was able to do the full 20-seconds work for the first three rounds. I then scaled back to alternating legs out for two rounds. The sixth and seventh round were both legs tucked. The final round I did a hanging "L-sit" with legs extended. This was painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment