Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Couplet

Workout 30 November 2010:

For time:
Two rounds of:
20 Handstand push-ups
20 Box Jumps, 24 inch box
Then two rounds of:
20 Push Presses, 75lbs
20 Pull-ups

Results: 12'35
Previous best: none

Today's workout was at CrossFit Confluence. The last time a workout included high-rep handstand push-ups, I scaled them a bit but said that next time they came up, I would do full ROM (though still against a wall for support). Today, I met that goal and for the first set, was able to do 10 in a row which is probably 2-3 more than my previous best. By the second round of 20 however, I was breaking them up into sets of 2-4. The remainder of the workout went well, including the pull-ups which were unbroken.

Afterwards, we did max rep shoelace-touch sit-ups in two minutes. I did 40, while trying not to vomit the entire time. Without the nausea, I probably could have done 20 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment