Friday, January 8, 2010

Thrust and Run

Workout 8 January 2010:

Four rounds for time of:
85lb Thruster, 15 reps
Run 400 meters

Results: 18'50
Previous best: none

I originally intended to do five rounds of this workout, but came close to meeting Uncle Pukie at the end of the fourth round, so I decided to call it quits. This workout sucks and you have almost nothing left in your legs by the end. I can't wait to try it again and go for five rounds and possibly add a few pounds to the thrusters. As usual, I ran on a treadmill with a 1% incline.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds slightly horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you admitting to no longer being "Diesel Dave"? I don't believe Diesel Dave would scale back a workout once he started

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't help that I was doing this workout in the AM after having worked almost 30 straight hours without sleep. Diesel Dave just wasn't running on all cylinders.

    ReplyDelete