Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rings and Squats

Workout 26 December 2009:

Three rounds for time of:
25 Ring Push-ups (rings 12" from ground)
50 Squats

Results: 11'12
Previous best: none

I only had time for a quick workout today so I designed something that I anticipated would take approximately 10 minutes to complete. I did each of the squat sets unbroken but had to break up the push-ups into sets of two or three. Overall, this was a quick, fun workout that left me smoked. Next time, I'll try to go faster and drop the rings a few inches to make the push-ups more challenging.

Remember, you can scale the ring push-ups by adjusting the height of the rings- the lower to the ground, the more difficult. If you don't have rings, do regular push-ups but increase the number as you are able up to 50 per round.

No comments:

Post a Comment