Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Muscle-Ups

Workout 23 June 2009:

30 Muscle-Ups for time

Results: 10'20
Previous best: 11'20 (16 May 09)

Still creeping ever closer to that elusive 10-minute mark for this workout. Were I not a bit sore from Barbara yesterday, I might have been able to pull it off. Regardless, I'm happy with the one-minute improvement compared to last month's attempt at this workout.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
"Most of the problems with the bodies and minds of the folks occupying the current culture involve an unwillingness to do anything hard, or anything that they'd rather not do. I applaud your resolve, and I welcome you to the community of people who have decided that EASY will no longer suffice."

1 comment:

  1. That is the best quote ever. And good job on the muscle ups.

    ReplyDelete