Saturday, February 14, 2009

Running

Workout 14 February 2009:

Run 4.5 miles

Results: 38'02 (treadmill with 1% incline)
Previous Best: None

It has been well over a year since I last ran more than 5K (approx 3.1 miles). I had initially planned to run 10K today (approx 6.2 miles). However, I cut it short for two reasons. First, since I was running on a treadmill, I needed some entertainment. However, the TV show I was streaming decided to stop about 30 minutes in and I didn't want to have to mess around and restart while running. Second, I started running too fast and lost too much energy within the first 3 miles. When I next attempt a 10K, I'll pace myself better. Overall, I'm not too happy with the run, but it was a decent workout regardless.

Additional Skill Work
Back Lever: 5-second hold x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment