Thursday, August 20, 2009

DT

Workout 20 August 2009:

"DT"
Five rounds for time of:
95lb Deadlift, 12 reps
95lb Hang power clean, 9 reps
95lb Push jerk, 6 reps

Results: 12'57
Previous best: 14'26 (13 May 09)

As mentioned previously, this workout is designed for a bar weight of 155lb, but in order to keep my back happy, I once again scaled to 95lb. Despite not spending much time in the gym, I made a nearly 90-second improvement since the last time I did this workout. I'm hoping to go up 10lbs next time I tackle this workout.

Mark Rippetoe Quote of the Day:
"I know who buys my books, I know what they want from barbell training, and I know that most of them will never diet most of their gains away for a physique show, shave their asses, paint themselves brown, oil themselves shiny, put on a thong, get up on a stage, and show everybody in the audience with similar problems how they look in a thong, oil, and paint."

No comments:

Post a Comment