Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hopper

Workout 16 May 2010:

For time:
20 Handstand push-ups
30 Pull-ups (strict, pincer grip)
40 Kettlebell swings, 16kg KB
50 Sit-ups (Abmat)
60 Burpees

Results: 24'53
Previous best: none*

Today's workout was a metcon to balance out the heavy lifts I've done recently. I've done a similar, higher intensity, workout in the past. That workout in Sep 08 was 30-40-50-60-70 with kipping pull-ups, 50lb dumbbell swings, and standard sit-ups, completed in 39'08. Even though today's workout had a much better time, the longest amount of time spent during this type of workout are one the last reps of each exercise, so it's likely that adding 10 more reps to each exercise would have put me at or beyond the 40 minute mark. Once my conditioning improves, I should be able to tackle the full version of this workout again.

No comments:

Post a Comment